Crevis Build SnapshotEdit
The Crevis Build Snapshot, in short, C:BS, is the program used before Crevis's release for users to build creations to submit to contests. The C:BS is used primarly for the 2015 Winter Contest so people can create structures for the full game of Crevis before final/beta release.
The ongoing contest is the 2015 Winter Contest.
Differences between C:BS and full ReleaseEdit
The main difference between the two versions are:
- Survival Mode is not implemented, nor any of the Mini-games
- A flat world is always generated infinitly
- Only a few blocks are usable
- You have unlimited placement of blocks
- You cannot die
- You can fly
- You have access to a wide mass of cheat codes
- You always spawn as a blue traiad
- The time is always the same